Eric Carle Stacking/Nesting Blocks. Includes 10 paperboard blocks. Stacks to 34 inches high! Product Measures: 5.5″x5.5x”5.5″ Recommended Ages: 6 months and up; From the Manufacturer; Eric Carle Stacking/Nesting Blocks offers hours of hue-riffic learning for children three years old and up. Each block represents a different animal, and all but the birds has a different tactile or movable feature. The pairing of animals with numbers is subtle but clever. Parents will appreciate the words used to describe an action of each animal: peacock yelping, flamingo fluting, walrus bellowing. The ten paperboard blocks are illustrated with all the characters from the author’s books so toddlers will recognize their favorite characters too.
World of Eric Carle The Very Hungry Caterpillar Stacking Nesting Blocks Features
- 10 Stackable Learning Nesting Blocks
- Bold, colorful images encourage alphabet & number awareness
- Simple, clear images assist your child’s cognitive abilities
- Each block has a unique character, number, color, letter and shape
- The blocks stack on top of each other to form a 34″ tall stack or they nest inside themselves for easy storage in the 6″x 6″ x 55″ box
- Each block has a unique charactor, number, color, letter and shape
- The blocks stack on top of each other to form a 34″ tall stack or they nest inside themselves for easy storage in the 6″x 6″ x 5.5″ box.