Build a LEGO brick model of one of the world’s most architecturally impressive and symbolically important structures. Located in Washington DC, the United States Capitol is a magnificent example of neoclassical architecture covering more than 1.5 million square feet and with over 600 rooms and miles of corridors. The building that we see today is the result of several major periods of construction that have taken place since president George Washington first laid the cornerstone on September 18, 1793. With over 1,000 building blocks, this meticulously detailed LEGO Architecture interpretation of the U.S. Capitol focuses on the structure’s striking white, columned facade with its famous steps and lawns, and features a removable dome for access to a detailed interior depicting the famous National Statuary Hall, complete with columns, statues and tiled floor.
LEGO Architecture 21030 United States Capitol Building Kit Features
- Build a detailed model of the United States Capitol Building!
- Includes collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the building
- LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- United States Capitol Building measures 6 inches high, 17 inches wide, and 6 inches deep
- 1,032 pieces – For boys and girls over the age of 12 years old
- This model of the United States Capitol Building matches the scale of the LEGO Architecture Lincoln Memorial 21022