When you read a clock, you want to be sure it shows the correct time. With La Crosse Technology’s Atomic Analog 10-inch Wall Clock, you can remove all the hassle and worry if the time is correct. This radio-controlled analog clock automatically sets to the exact time, accurate to the second. It has four time zone settings, and it automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option). Operating this wall clock is easy. Simply insert one AA alkaline battery into the clock. After the signal is received, press the Time Zone button to set your time zone. Use the manual reset button if you need to readjust the clock, if you are outside the 2,000 mile distance from the signal (located in Fort Collins, CO.) This convenient wall clock has a stylish silver frame and an easy-to-read analog face. Its simple style will complement almost any room.
Keep track of time with the utmost precision with this attractive atomic analog wall clock from La Crosse Technology. The stylish clock receives radio signals at a 60kHz frequency up to 2000 miles away from its source, the United States Atomic Clock in Boulder, Colorado. By radio communication with its built-in antenna, the clock regularly updates the hour, minute, and second of the day for continued accuracy. Additionally, the clock adjusts automatically for daylight savings time in the spring and fall.
An attractive chrome-colored plastic frame encompasses the clock face. Underneath the flat lens, contemporary numerals adorn the face for easy reading. Four buttons allow users to choose the appropriate United States time zone. For those who prefer their clocks to run five minutes fast or to match another clock, the clock offers a manual set option. For the best results, place the clock away from computers, electronic equipment or other articles that receive a signal. The clock may be slow to receive signals upon initial set-up, but should communicate unhindered after one day. This clock requires the separate purchase of one AA battery for a year’s worth of power. With a 7-1/4-inch diameter face, the full body of the clock measures 10 inches in diameter with a 1-2/3-inch depth. The clock weighs 1-1/3 pounds upon shipping. –Jessica Reuling
La Crosse Technology Atomic Analog Wall Clock 10″ Silver Features
- Atomic Time with Manual Setting
- Automatically Sets to Exact Time
- Accurate to the Second
- Automatically Updates for Daylight Saving Time (On/Off Option)
- 4 USA Time Zone Settings
- Simple Operation: Insert 1 AA Alkaline Battery
- For precise time in the home or office, atomic analog clock from La Crosse Technology
- Frame features chrome-colored finish with black inner trim; flat lens covers clock face from dust and debris
- Clock resets regularly by radio-control to match the US Atomic Clock in Colorado and adjusts automatically for daylight savings time
- Users select from 4 time zone setting buttons on the reverse for area time; requires separate purchase of 1 AA battery
- Clock measures 10 inches in diameter and 1-2/3 inch in depth with a 7-1/4-inch diameter face; this clock is covered by a 1-year warranty