Power up and create moving wow with the K’NEX imagine power & play 50 23012 motorized building set. This set brings your models to life with a motor and over 525 classic scale K’NEX rods and connectors to build and move anything you can imagine. Using the included step-by-step color-coded instructions to build 50 different models. Half of them include the motor for life-like movement! models range in difficulty so any level Builder can succeed in creating a carousel, rescue chopper, basketball game and more! and once the Builder is done, use the re-usable storage container for builds in progress, or to hold the K’NEX rods and connectors. Most models can be built one at a time. Recommended for builders 7 and up. Motor requires 2 “AA” batteries which are not included. K’NEX is committed to American design and manufacturing and all rods and connectors are responsibly made at a landfill-free, zero-waste facility in hatfield, Pennsylvania.
K’NEX Imagine – Power and Play Motorized Building Set – 529 Pieces – Ages 7 and Up – Construction Educational Toy Features
- 529 ASSORTED PIECES – The K’NEX Power and Play Motorized Building Set contains 529 parts, including different sizes of connectors, rods, and wheels. These can be clicked together easily for a myriad of 3D configurations.
- MOTOR INCLUDED – The K’NEX Power and Play Motorized Building Set is the only set on the market that includes a motor. Watch your child’s creations come to life when you attach the battery-powered motor to them!
- SUITCASE STYLE PACKAGING – Fuel your child’s curiosity and let him look for inspiration everywhere by bringing this building set along on family trips! The handy, reusable box allows hassle-free carrying of this educational toy.
- STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE – Let your little one’s creative juices flow with this Power and Play Building Set. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions that will teach your child to create models such as racecars and aircraft.
- STEAMaginationTM – It’s the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts & math) with a child’s natural curiosity and creativity and it powers the fun of each and every K’NEX® building set. Building with K’NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- DEVELOPMENTAL BENEFITS – K’NEX supports key areas of a child’s developmental growth. As they click the different parts together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercising their imagination!
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY- K’NEX rods and connectors are responsibly made in America at a landfill-free, zero-waste green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania. We test to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that your child has a successful, trouble-free building experience.
- PARTS GUARANTEE – Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call! We’ll get you what you need so that your child can get back to building as soon as possible.