Scientific Explorer Young Architect is a building set for aspiring builders and features a reusable design plan. This architect tool comes with an 18in. by 24in. acrylic base and everything you need to create 3D models in just 3 easy steps! You will first need to design the floor plan using the included room templates. Architects draw floor plans in “plan view”. Place a large piece of tracing paper on your clear acrylic work mat. Then, on a table or floor, lay out your room templates until you have a basic idea of what you want your house to look like. The second step is finishing the floor plan using furniture guides and colored pencils. Add furniture and door swings to each room and when your plan is completely furnished, use colored pencils to color the furniture. The third step is building a 3D model on top of your floor plan. Place the corner-blocks on all corners intersecting walls. Then place the walls inside the corner-blocks. The most important thing to remember is be creative. Design rooms of all shapes and sizes and build a 3-story mansion using 3 different sheets of paper! Includes 9 room templates, 6 sheets of tracing paper, 50 acrylic walls, 50 acrylic blocks, 40 decals, acrylic Base (18in. x 24in.), 3 furniture guides, 4 colored pencils and easy instructions. Recommended for children 8 years of age and older.
Scientific Explorer Young Architect Building Set Features
- Reusable building set for aspiring architects
- Everything you need to create 3D models in just 3 easy steps
- Design rooms of all shapes and sizes
- Includes 9 room templates, 6 tracing papers, acrylic base, 50 acrylic walls and 50 acrylic blocks, 40 decals, 3 furniture guides and 4 color pencils and instructions
- Recommended for children 8 years of age and older